martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

Next two posts

Dear all,

First, I´d like to thank Prof. Laura Castillo and Guillermo for taking over on Thursday while I was ill. And, a big THANK YOU to Dr. Carlos Valenzuela for his great talk (thanks Guillermo for the recording and for the movie!!).

Congratulations to the people who have already posted, even without my instructions. I was pleased to see that both the movie and the talk seem to have had some effect on you.

To those of you who were waiting for my instructions, here they are:

1. Post 2: You should write about SICKO. Say what you liked, what you didn´t like (about the film, the activity, etc.). Refer to the French/English Health System. Compare with the Chilean system and say what can be done to improve it. Deadline Thursday, September 23. Max. 250 words.

2. Post 3: Dr. Valenzuela's talk. Say what aspects you found interesting. What is the main issue Dr. Valenzuela discussed? Why is this topic so controversial? What is Dr. Valenzuela's view point about the use levonorgestrel? What is your understanding and opinion now after listening to Dr. Valenzuela´s talk? When is levonorgestrel used? What is the difference between contraceptive and anticontraceptive? Do you think this talk will impact your future as a health professional? If so, how?

Deadline September 23. Max. 250 words.

Cristóbal and Julio, coul you please send me the links to your blogs? I can´t find them!!! Thank you!!.

Again, thanks to Dr. Valenzuela, Prof. Laura Castillo and Guillermo...and to all of you who attended both sessions.

Last but not least...write 3 comments to your classmates' posts.

Enjoy the holiday!!
Cheers,
Claudia

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi teacher, I changed my Blogg's address. Now my addrees is http://shitaro-kira.blogspot.com (is the same blog)

    Rudy____

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Victor/Rudy. I´ll make the changes on my blog then.

    See you tomorrow,
    Claudia

    ResponderEliminar